Sunday, April 24, 2011

Wk4 Publishing/Leadership Project_ThinkOutLoud_Part2















As I stated in Part 1, I would like to publish my work to an art education entity. I would truly wish to publish it at the ArtEd2.0 website, because this site is dedicated to art teachers who are at the cutting edge of the field. There is also a group formed entirely of people interested in putting the new technologies into the hands of students so they can learn how to create digitally. However, this site has no setting for papers to be published.
Therefore, I would like to submit my paper to one of the two journals of the National Arts Education Association; to ACM SIGGRAPH Publications; or even to one of the ISTE journals. However, I would prefer to submit to the art journals, since the population is more specific (in terms of getting directly to the art teachers)

No comments:

Post a Comment